Charming and bright apartment, 3.5 rooms, fully renovated in 2012, 3rd floor, south facing, with a big balcony. Beautiful view on the Matterhorn from the living room, terrace, and the rooms. It is best suited for 4, but can accomodate 5 people.
Haus Aosta was built in the seventies, and is situated in the Steinmatte area of Zermatt, which is central but quiet, and within walking distance from the train station (10 minutes) and the Matterhorn express (10 minutes). You can also access the house directly with an electric taxi. There is a lift, a ski room, and a laundry room.
The flat has
- a big living space, open fireplace, dining room (table seats 8) and open kitchen, paneled with vintage wood
- one room with a Queen size bed (160x200), with access to the south terrace (plus an iPhone dock)
- one room with 2 single beds (90x200), a washbasin, and a small but sunny balcony facing west
- a bathroom with both bathtub and shower, wc, large window with a nice view on the mountains
- upon request, the extra bed (125x200) in the living room can accomodate up to two additional guests
- generous storage available
- quality electronics: last generation Samsung 46" 3D flat TV, Pioneer 3D BluRay reader, WiFi, iPhone dock
- a kitchen with dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, hot air oven, ceramic hob, other electrical appliances; microwave oven upon request
- a boot-dryer that will be available in winter for extra comfort
When we completely renovated this apartment in 2012, we laid a wooden floor throughout. We would therefore appreciate renting our place to careful people... We kindly ask our guests to leave hiking or ski boots at the entrance in favor of slippers. Please note that pets are not allowed, and that this is a Non-smoking apartment.
The price includes final cleaning, and we also cover the resort tax for our guests (2.50 CHF / person / day).
Check in is 16:00, check out 10:00.
Mrs I.H., Bonn, December 2012: The whole family felt very well in your apartment: it is very comfortable, the beds are great, lovely pillows and you really have thought of everything to make a stay very enjoyable. The kids loved the 3D TV, watched quite a few of the DVD's and we now also need to buy one... Thanks for that!
Mrs C.Berger, Suisse, Août 2013: Nous avons passé une fabuleuse semaine à Zermatt. Votre appartement est magnifique et aménagé avec goût.
Mrs K.Hansen, Australia, Jan 2014: We had such a lovely stay in your beautiful apartment - it was so well equipped and very cosy. Thank you.